Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Bookworm Alert!!

When I decided to start my own blog I wanted it to be somewhat different. So I started thinking..... and thinking.... Till I finally decided on what my ultimate goal would be. I enjoy reading and the word "BOOKWORM" just stood out to me. And so I decided to use that word into the name I later chose for my blog.

I want this blog to be an inspiration and so I decided to post three times a day starting today.
In the upcoming weeks I will be featuring more inspiration photos for your reading, cool stuff for you to do and feature a blogger who's blog I admire.

There is still much more and I welcome anyone to share there ideas with me or anything cool you have to say on books, photography, or maybe some artworks or doodles etc.

EMAIL: thepublicdairyofabookworm@gmail.com

For the moment enjoy the photos below and happy reading!!!!


SOURCE:eauderose.tumblr.com
SOURCE:eauderose.tumblr.com
SOURCE:eauderose.tumblr.com
SOURCE:eauderose.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment