Saturday, June 15, 2013

WHEN YOU GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT STARE AT ART PAINTINGS ON A SATURDAY MOURNING

I don't have much to say today. So I'm going to make this short ( I don't know let's see how much I write in today's post) I been doing allot sketching this past week, since I haven't been feeling so well. I have the cold and my nose and throat have been annoying me lately. I been looking at some of my old sketchbooks I have in one the boxes under my bed. As well as some old notebooks with class notes from when I was taking History of Western Art. I couldn't stop reading all the notes I took as well as the doodles I did in the corner of my notebooks. It's kind of awesome to look back in what you wrote. I wish I still had my notebooks of when I was in 3rd or 5th grade. Too bad my mother threw them out when we moved.

Anyway I wanted to share with you all some paintings I fell in love with that as well as a video from the Pride & Prejudice soundtrack in which...

I hope goes with the style of these paintings.............







No comments:

Post a Comment