Sunday, September 9, 2012

Peter Pan Collars

So I been trying to create my own mix on 8tracks for Sundays which I decided to title "SUNDAY TUNES". But for some reason I can't seem to and I'm having a hard time even listening to other mixes on the site. Sometimes technology can be so annoying!!! If anyone feels like maybe explaining it to me on how to use it and upload my music. It would be appreciated.

Now that I have to come up with another plan (since I couldn't post what I had in mind) I decided to post about what I'm currently really obsessed with.


Collars......... Peter Pan Collars...... 

They are everywhere. Whether online, such as in Etsy or in your nearby mall. Or maybe you make them yourself. Wherever you get them they sure make the final touch on your outfit. Below are some inspirational photos on collars and if you are curious or bored today, why not create a collar yourself??

Feel free to send pictures of any of your favorite peter pan collars, and why you love it so much by emailing me at thepublicdairyofabookworm@gmail.com

Enjoy!





SOURCE:eauderose.tumblr.com

SOURCE:eauderose.tumblr.com
SOURCE:eauderose.tumblr.com
 SOURCE:eauderose.tumblr.com



2 comments:

  1. That's Mia in that movie, I forget the name. Love the necklace. Thanks for posting the photos and feel free to drop by me too when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ellinor,

      Thanks for your comment it means allot to me. I'm glad you enjoy the post I posted. It makes me really happy to see that someone is looking at my blog. And it makes me even more happy that they are reading it. Thanks a bunch!!!

      I also will be stoping by your blog as well : D
      Thanks again and stay tune for more posts.

      Also if anyone else is reading this I know I haven't posted recently, but by tomorrow there will be posts being posted : D

      Can't wait to show you some pics. from the ROOKIE EVent at McNally JAckson where Tavi and many others came to promote the latest magazine.

      Once again thanks Ellinor ForjE : D



      Delete