Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Beginning of a Chapter

Writing has always been my escape ever since I can remember. So you might wonder why it took me so long to start my own blog. I guess you can say I was a little nervous in starting one. For starters it really takes allot of guts and dedication. But you know what I'm up for the challenge. I really want this to work . Being a writer has always been a dream of mine. But why wait to get publish when you can just start a blog of your own??

Well here I am another blogger in the blogging community. The good thing about blogging is there is always space for another talented writer ( kidding I'm not that talented). So here goes, I'm about to press the one button we all face when we finish our post.....

"PUBLISH"

3 comments:

  1. Starting a blog was the best thing I've ever done and I hope it's the same for you! I wish you luck as you start your blog and if you ever need any advice or help I'd be more than happy to give you a hand!

    http://bel-bien.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was excited to see that someone has left a comment on one of my post.

      I want to thank you for taking the time in not just leaving a comment, but also taking the time in visiting and giving me advice ( which means allot). You have just my day : D As a new blogger it can be hard at first to get your blog out there. But with hard work and put in practice the advice you received, it's all worth it in the end.

      Again thank you and

      Delete
    2. I'm so excited to have you as the first person to comment in The Public Dairy of a Bookworm : D

      Delete