Friday, September 7, 2012

The BookWorm



SOURCE:eauderose.tumblr.com
 Books and more books. I was only four years old the day I was given my first book as a gift. The title of the book is called "The Snowy Day"by Ezra Jack Keats. And till this day I still have it. It's the book   I made my father read to me every day. Even thought he must of been tired of reading it to me. The book I would doodle in and use my crayons and color all over it. Yes I know that is not a good way to treat a book, but I was four at the time. And to me that book was my friend. 

When I was thinking of a name to call my blog. The only thing that really pop out of my mind was the word "BOOKWORM".

The idea for this blog is to have a place to show my love for books. As well as to have a place to show my creativity and the many awesome treasures I find along the way. Art is also another topic I enjoy. As well as a little bit of everything. From events, music to photography. So stay tune for more posts.


SOURCE:eauderose.tumblr.com

SOURCE:eauderose.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment